The other day, we got a new car and it was nice to drive around in something different for a change. But, after just a day or so, I noticed that my skin felt all weird and the pores were all really noticeable, so I decided to do a natural beauty routine.
My skin has always been good before, it’s usually pretty clear and soft, but lately I just haven’t been feeling good. I’m not even sure why, but my skin has felt kind of dry and itchy.
My hair has been getting greasy and I haven’t been applying as much of my serum as usual. It’s also really easy for me to get makeup under my eyes and around my nose, so I’m hoping I’ll be able to use this new routine to help me fix that. I’m also hoping that my skin will continue to feel good and I’ll finally start to see the results from the products I’ve been using.
I’ve done a natural beauty routine for a few days now and this is what I’ve been doing:
1) First of all, I wash my face with my green clay face wash. I use it in the morning and it works very well.
2) Then I use a moisturizer that I recently got for my face. It’s the same one I’ve been using for my hair. I’ve been using it since December and it’s definitely helping my hair with the dryness.
3) I use the ‘Clay Mask’ by Pangea’s Organic Skin Care and follow the instructions. This is my favorite clay mask for my skin.
4) I’ve also been using a serum that I found on Amazon. I’ve been using it for about a month now and it’s been helping my skin a lot. It’s the ‘Clay Moisture and Balance’ by Pure Clay Organics.
5) Finally, I use the ‘Pamela Wills’ serum.
Here’s what I use often as part of the natural beauty routine of a mom of 3 toddlers!
6) Natural Oil
8) Exfoliating Body Scrub
9) Grapefruit Clay
10) Mint Moisturizer
11) Cotton Mask
12) Clay Face Mask
13) Liquid Face Mask
So, what do you think of my routine? Is there something I’m missing?